Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball

I made the next two recipes for our neighborhood party last night. This is SOO good but don't sit near it!! I'm scared to think how much I ate!! I was going to take a picture of these but couldn't find the camera and we were running late. I got this recipe from our friend Laura. There are more to come from her!

1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
mini chocolate chips
chopped peacans, optional
Chocolate graham cracker sticks and cinnamon sugar pita chips for serving.

Beat the cream cheese and butter. Add the sugars and vanilla. Beat really well until it's smooth. It takes a few minutes for the brown sugar to mix in and not be grainy. Stir in a cup of mini chocolate chips. Chill for 1 hour and then roll into a ball. Roll in leftover chocolate chips and pecans. I didn't do this part for lack of time. I just scooped it into a chip and dip dish and spread the crackers and pita chips around the outside. I couldn't find graham cracker sticks so I just used the regular crackers and stuck a little serving knife in the dip. This is fast and easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment