Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cherry Cream Pie

We grew up eating this pie. We always called it cheesecake but I guess it's not really what you think of when you think "cheesecake". It's lighter and FABULOUS!! The vanilla didn't make the picture :).
8 oz. cream cheese; softened
can of condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla
about 1/4 cup of lemon juice (maybe a little less)
can of cherries
graham cracker crust
FORK (you will be eating this out of the fridge when the kids are at school :P)
With a mixer combine the cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice. Pour into a graham cracker crust and put it in the fridge for several hours. I put the can of cherries in there and pour them on before serving. I don't know why I do that but I do! I guess I feel like it will set up better and the boys don't always want cherries on their piece. You can probably pour the cherries on and THEN put it in the fridge. Do it and let me know :). This takes 2 minutes to make and I think you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment