Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pepperoi Pizza Dip

Pepperoni Pizza Dip

This is so good and so easy!! It's my "go to" appetizer. Try it. You won't be sorry :). Thanks Carrie for the recipe!!

1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (I had cayenne and it worked great)
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 (3oz) pkg. pepperoni, chopped
1/4 c green onion, chopped (I haven't made it with these but I'm sure it's good!)
1/2 c mozzarella, shredded
Scoop Fritos

Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and spices and spread into a pie plate. Top with the pizza sauce. Sprinkle the pepperoni and green onion on top and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Top with cheese and bake for another 5-10 minutes (until the cheese melts). Serve with fritos.
I doubled this and put it in a 9x13. I also never measure the spices or sauce. Just throw it in there to your liking :). I don't think I've ever made this when the entire thing didn't get eaten. SO SO good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment