Monday, October 12, 2009

Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip

This is easy to make and really good (do I put that at the beginning of ALL my recipes?!). I got it from Paula Dean and it was rated a 5 star! Once again, I forgot to take pictures. I always think of it half way thru. Rhonda, this is what I made on Sunday! :)

1 (10 oz) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained really well
2 (13 3/4) cans artichoke hearts, drained
1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use a little more)
1/2 cup sour cream (I use a little more)
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup grated Pepper Jack cheese (I use a little more)
chopped tomato, optional

Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a casserole dish with nonstick spray. Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts. Combine all the ingredients (except tomato) and put into the dish. Bake for 30 minutes. Top with tomato. I serve it with wheat thins but it's also good with chips.

1 comment:

  1. This was absolutely wonderful!!! I thought I was going to have fight everyone away from it. Thanks for sharing the recipe. It will be a new favorite for gatherings around here!

    ReplyDelete